Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photos of the Day - 1/12, 1/14

Photo of the Day: 1/12
This is early in the morning, at our office parking lot. Although most telecommuters work from home, Jim and I have rented office space not too far from the house and go there every day. We're almost always the first ones there. Our car looks very lonely in the lot.





Photo of the Day: 1/14




In my office I have a bookcase that holds only a few books. On the top shelf is my new Mr. Coffee Iced Tea maker, my dictionary and my thesaurus. I have been a coke/diet coke drinker for many years and recently decided to switch to iced tea. On the second shelf is a collection of cups and napkins, paper plates for cake day, a couple of diet cokes (I didn't give them up), and a bottle of olive oil. Bottom shelf is loaded with phone books and the last of my binders from my 30-year career. I haven't looked at the contents of most of my binders for at least a year, so they're getting the heave-ho!

1 comment:

K. said...

Now that you're back home in the south, I hope you are drinking iced tea! Remember those giant "glasses" (they were more like shipping port containers) of iced tea at Little Hipp's?